This website is operated by Crawl Media ABN 83 612 366 758.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions we, us and our are a reference to Crawl Media ABN 83 612 366 758.
If you use this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of this website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
You must be 18 years of age or over to access and use this website. If you are under 18 years of age you must not access or use this website.
Intellectual property rights statement
All intellectual property rights in this website, including design, text, content, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, video and all software and databases relating to this website belong to or are licensed by us. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws.
You may not in any form or by any means copy, adapt, reproduce (other than for the purpose of viewing the website in your browser), store, modify, distribute, print, upload, display, perform, remove any credits, publish post frame within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without our prior written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the intellectual property rights in that material.
This website may contain links to other websites. The links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information that you transmit to this website is transmitted at your own risk. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the data or the website, please contact us immediately.
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep this website updated or that your access to this website will be continuous or uninterrupted. The information on this website is not, and is not intended to be, advice. You should not act or refrain to act on the basis of any of the material on this website without first satisfying yourself as to the truth or accuracy of all information given.
We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you on the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), however caused (including, but not limited to, by our negligence) suffered by you in connection with this agreement, your use of (or inability to use) this website.
If the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation states that there is a guarantee in respect of goods or services supplied, and our liability for breach of that guarantee may not be excluded but may be limited, our liability for such breach is limited to, in the case of a supply of goods, replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods, or in the case of supply of services, supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree to abide by the following terms and conditions for any information you post or submit to any blogs or discussion forums (Discussion Forum) we operate:
- You acknowledge that any information or material submitted by you to the Discussion Forum is and will be treated by us as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use that material without restriction.
- When you submit material to the Discussion Forum, you assign all copyright in the material to us.
- You will not post or transmit any material or information which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, misleading, deceptive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or ethnically objectionable.
- You agree not to disrupt the flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner which negatively affects other members.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person.
- You agree to provide current, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself as required under these terms.
- You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials.
- Any material which you post may be removed by us from the Discussion Forum without notice at any time.
- You will not post or transmit any material in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity and you warrant that all material posted is your original work and not sourced from any third party.
- You will not post any material which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- You accept that any material or information provided by you may be posted in the Discussion Forum for any other members or guests to read.
- All information provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication and we reserve the right to update this information at any time.
- We do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide in the Discussion Forum is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to the Discussion Forums will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any information or material which appears in the Discussion Forum.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or material which you submit to the Discussion Forum, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse which you or any other members or guests make of information or material which you submit to the Discussion Forum.
- We do not warrant that we will respond to questions or comments submitted by you to our Discussion Forums.
- If you download any material from the Discussion Forum, you acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from the downloading or subsequent use of the downloaded material. You may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, display, publish or create derivative works from any downloaded material. In addition, you may not commercialise any information, products or services from the downloaded material.
- We do not warrant that any material you submit to the Discussion Forum will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. We do not warrant that we will post your information or material to the Discussion Forum. If we elect in our sole discretion to post your material to the Discussion Forum, we do not warrant that the material or information you submit will be posted within a certain time frame or at all.
- You indemnify us and our related bodies corporate and our directors and employees against any claim by a third party arising out of a breach of these terms either by you or by any person using your password or ID, whether or not you have authorised that person to use your password or ID.
You agree to indemnify us for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, Discussion Forum, any information that you provide to us via this website or Discussion Forum or any damage that you may cause to this website or Discussion Forum. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Access to this website may be withdrawn at any time without notice. These terms and conditions will survive any such withdrawal.
Governing law and jurisdiction